Project Service, Inc
Job Summary: Observe and report activities associated with site access at client location. Must be able to work shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Prepares logs and reports as required
- High school diploma
- Must be proficient with computers
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. May have to work in areas of high (extreme) heat or cold, high humidity, dusty environments, elevated areas and confined spaces. Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 35 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 150 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all weather environments
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
- Must be able to certify in CPR/First Aid and be willing to train up to Medical First Responder level
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend all written instruction and labeling/signage associated with job
- Self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills and demonstrates such
- Must pass drug test
- Must pass criminal background check
- Abide by Project Service Inc. Company and Employee Policy Manual
- Follow safety and site procedures of client
- Be an “At Will” employee
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by persons within this job classification.
It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all the duties required to perform the job.
Additional duties may be required to perform the job effectively.
Interested individuals are asked to complete a job application.