Project Service, Inc
Part Time Security Guard - Amasa, MI
Job Summary: As a security guard, you are responsible to maintain security and safety of people and property in assigned area on client location. You are responsible for enforcing rules and safety.
- Ensure safety of employees at the client location
- Assist people to proper areas
- Decide when incidents require written reports and submit to supervisor
- Able to multi-task
Attention to detail
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. May have to work in areas of high (extreme) heat or cold, high humidity, dusty environments, elevated areas and confined spaces. Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 35 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 150 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all weather environments
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend all written instruction and labeling/signage associated with job
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills and demonstrates such
- Must pass drug test
- Must pass criminal background check
- Abide by Project Service Inc. Company and Employee Policy Manual
- Follow safety and site procedures of client
- Be an “At Will” employee
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by persons within this job classification.
It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all the duties required to perform the job.
Additional duties may be required to perform the job effectively.
Interested individuals are asked to fill out an employment application.