PROJECT SERVICE, INC
LEAD GATE ATTENDANT
Job Summary: Team leader at client site acting as point of contact for client. Builds, improves and maintains effective relationships with both the client and employees. Ensures client is provided with quality customer service.
- Team leader
- Responsible for scheduling of gate attendants
- Point of contact for client
- Training of gate attendants
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions and report to proper management
- Permit authorized persons and vehicles to enter property
- Must be safety conscious
- Must possess strong organizational skills and pay attention to details
- Must be able to multitask
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Must be flexible
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 30 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all weather environments
- Flexible schedule
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend all written instruction and labeling/signage associated with job
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills and demonstrates such
- Must pass drug test
- Must pass criminal background check
- Abide by Project Service Inc. Company and Employee Policy Manual
- Follow safety and site procedures of client
- Be an “At Will” employee
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by persons within this job classification.
It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all the duties required to perform the job.
Additional duties may be required to perform the job effectively.
Interested individuals are asked to fill out the employment application.