PROJECT SERVICE, INC.
Scaler - Duluth, MN
Job Summary: Possess and utilize in-depth knowledge of the building and grounds layout to receive raw materials. Perform security functions.
Security functions as requested by client
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the buildings and grounds
- Direct suppliers, vendors, delivery trucks to the proper mill location
- Communicate incoming material to the appropriate personnel
- Identify chemicals through Bill of Ladings and Comply Plus MSDS system
- Properly document scaling operations in LIMS and AS-400
- Responsible for attention to detail in accurate data entry into LIMS System
- Scale outbound materials
- Perform work without committing unsafe acts, maintain a safe and orderly work area, and participate in division safety programs
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Excellent communication skills required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. May have to work in areas of high (extreme) heat or cold, high humidity, dusty environments, elevated areas and confined spaces. Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 35 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
*****MUST be able to work in all weather environments
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend all written instruction and labeling/signage associated with job
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills and demonstrates such
- Must pass drug test
- Must pass criminal background check
- Abide by Project Service Inc. Company and Employee Policy Manual
- Follow safety and site procedures of client
- Be an "At Will" employee
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time.
Interested individuals are asked to complete an application for employment.